- This event has passed.
Intro to Machine Embroidery
July 27 @ 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Want to add a logo or your name to a backpack or messenger bag?
Want a personalized iron-on patch?
Learn how to use the Brother PR620 six needle embroidery machine with Tim Watts. Learn how to put logos on shirts, monogram some towels, make patches, personalize a bag, make a custom hat, or add a special touch to your favorite jacket. We should have time for everyone to make 1-2 items depending on how many participants we have and the size of their projects.
If you have a logo or custom design you would like to use, please put it on a flash drive and bring it.
Bring your own item to embroider or pre-order something new from Tim to have available at the class.
- ~4” Patches $3(material and Iron-on back)
- Blank hats $5 Black, Red, White, Khaki, Navy, Orange, Yellow OSFA
- Polo Shirts $12 Black, Red, White, Forest Green, Light Blue, Navy, Orange, Purple S3XL
- Tshirts $5 Black, Red, White, Forest Green, Light Blue, Navy, Orange, Purple S3XL
- Sling bags $8 Black, Lime, Navy, Red OSFA
If you would like one of the items above, please email Tim at email@example.com and he can bring it along.
If there is demand the machine will be available after the class for more items.
Class size is 2-4 attendees
Cost includes the cost of consumables (thread, needles, etc.)
Registration closes 3 days before the event.
Attendees can receive refunds up to 7 days before your event start date.