With great power comes great need for maintenance.
Many of the tools at the space need regular check-ups and changing of parts to keep them running smooth. Here are some guides on how to handle certain aspects of maintenance on the tools.
We try to keep track of major repairs in the Repair Log.
- Changing Planer Blades
- Changing Bandsaw Blade
- Changing Sandpaper on the Belt and Disc Sander
- Changing Sandpaper on the Drum Sander
- Changing the Wire on the Lincoln, Miller, or Hobart MIG Welder
- Cleaning and Oiling the Lathe
- Cleaning and Oiling the Mill
- Cleaning, Draining, and Oiling the Air Compressor