- 1 Important Documentation
- 2 Discussion Lists
- 3 List of Forms
- 4 Shop Resources
- 5 Store Discounts
- New Member - Recommended reading!
- Code of Conduct - Required reading!
- Storage Terms and Conditions
- Hot Work Protocol
- Volunteer Program
- Unstaffed Days
Want to stay in touch with members while not at the space? Join one of these discussion lists!
List of Forms
A consolidated list of forms for various purposes.
- Equipment Donation Proposal Form
- Maintenance Request Form
- Purchase Request Form
- Safety Checkout Form
- Suggestion Box
- Tool Wish List
- New Space Interest Form
- Queue for Storage Space
- Space Allocation Proposal Form
- Storage Agreement Form
Other than tools, each shop has a number of resources available to members. Below is a list of just some of them.
- Scrap material bins
- Consumables: glue, sandpaper, screws, nails
- Safety gear: safety glasses, hearing protection
- Hardwoods donated from a local cabinet shop through a member Oden
- Wood Shop 2 has tables for doing glue-ups, lots of clamps, and overnight drying shelves for leaving projects to dry
- Scrap material bins organized by size and type (square stock, pipe, angle iron)
- Consumables: welding wire, grinding discs, TIG filler rod, brazing rod, stick welding electrodes, soapstone and grease pencils
- Safety gear: safety glasses, welding gloves, jackets, auto-dark helmets, hearing protection
- Scrap electronics for repurposing and hacking
- Consumables and components: resistors, capacitors, motors, batteries, wire, hot glue
- Safety gear: safety goggles, fume hood, fans for soldering, cork mats
- Microcontrollers like Arduino, PIC, littleBits, Cricket, and more
- Sewing machines, including an Overlock machine
- 3D modeling, CAM, and other software on the computers
- A Printer and Scanner
- A library of books on topics like wood-working, metal-working, electronics, bicycles, and more
- Oil, antifreeze, cleaners, wrenches, sockets, air tools
- Spare parts: tire, tubes, and common lubricants in the Bike Shop
- Convenience items: mini-fridge, soda machine, microwave, and water dispenser
- Community Board: for posting your business, help-wanted ads, etc.
- Help Board: Post your contact info and what skills you can offer to help other members with
- Forge for blacksmithing small items like tools, knives, and art
- Casting Cart for metal casting aluminum and bronze
- Sandblasting Cabinet
- Metal Shop tool cart] - small portable tooling like a sheet metal bender, tubing roller, pipe bender, rolling mill, chop saw, and more.
- Red Horizontal Bandsaw for cutting larger stock
- Engine Hoist with an 8-ton capacity
Various stores have agreed to give members of our space a discount if they mention they’re with the makerspace. The following is a list of places:
- Ricci Lumber/Ace Hardware, Portsmouth, NH
- Woodcraft, Newington, NH
- Highland Hardwoods, Brentwood, NH