Difference between revisions of "Supermax Drum Sander"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Latest revision as of 11:48, 21 January 2020
Guides and Manuals
General Tips and Safety
- Do not operate sander without dust collector connected to the dust cover.
- Always disconnect power before servicing or adjusting.
- Take light passes. Make sure to go slow and light if the material is hard like maple.
About our machine
- We have reels of sandpaper that is meant to be cut in to specifically shaped strips. To cut a new strip, you must either use an existing and known good strip as a template, or cut to a specific length and use a wooden template to cut the angle on the ends.
- How to Change Abrasive Wraps on a Drum Sander - SuperMax Tools
- Woodworking Tips: Versatility of Surface Sanders