32 inch Hand Shear
Acquired from Bolton Group (product page here)
Bed width: 31 1/2""
Maximum shear mild steel thickness: 16 gauge
Packing size: 44" x 11.8" x 29.2"
Demo Video: Bolton Tools - HS-800 - 32" Hand Shear
PLEASE READ BEFORE USING
This tool is strictly for cutting the following materials:
- Aluminum, Brass, Copper sheet - 18 gauge - 0.05 inch
- Mild steel sheet - 18 gauge - 0.05 inch
This tool should NOT be used to cut the following:
- Material thicker than 18 gauge
- Bar stock, round tubing, or anything other than sheet
- Hardened or stainless steel sheet
- You can use C clamps to clamp the sheet on the frame.
- BEWARE of pinch points on the shear where your fingers can get caught.
- USE GLOVES. Cut sheet metal will be razor sharp!!
- GO SLOW. The shear will have a tendency to bite and suck the sheet in and cut a curve.