A Resource Manager is a role in our Volunteer Program
Resource Managers are responsible for a specific tool or resource in the shop. They check up on it at least a few times a month, are available to do Safety Checkouts, maintain or facilitate maintenance on it depending on a schedule provided, and post information up regarding new or important things about the tool.
You can apply to be one of our Resource Managers through this google form: Volunteer Application for Resource Managers.
If it doesn't exist yet, please find one and upload it!
Regular check-in: You should plan a regular time each month to inspect and clean your tool. If you need to keep things flexible that is fine, but it should be done regularly.
Maintenance Log: When you check in on your tool, be sure to log it each time on our Volunteer Log.
Learn your tool: If you need to learn more about the tool outside what the manual can offer, we can set you up on one of our classes that covers that tool. You can also try looking for videos demonstrating proper usage. WoodWorkWeb has a lot of good video tutorials on how to use wood shop equipment.
These are the tools and spaces that most need Resource Managers.
- Sawstop - Available
- Rikon Bandsaw - Available
- Delta Drill Press - Available
- Belt and Disc Sander - Available
- Supermax Drum Sander - Available
- Router Table - Available
- Hand Tool Bench - Available
- Rack of Corded Tools - Available
- Rack of Cordless Tools - Available
- Hobart Handler 180 - Available
- Hobart Handler 135 - Available
- Millermatic - Available
- Lincoln MIG - Available
- Lincoln TIG 300 - Available
- Everlast TIG - Available
- Cut50 Plasma Cutter - Available
- Bridgeport Mill - Available
- Southbend Lathe - Available
- Drill Press - Available
- Consumables Wall Cabinet - Available
- Main Storage Cabinet - Available
- Scrap Metal Storage - Available
- FlashForge Creator Pro 3D Printer - Available
- Afinia 480 3D Printer - Available
- Laser Cutter - Available
- Soldering Stations - Available
- Oscilloscope - Available
- Under-counter Storage - Available
- Shelf Storage - Available
- Library - Available
- Dremel Station - Available
- Auto Lift - Available
- Air Tooling - Available
- Fluids Shelving - Available
- Pegboard of Wrenches and Sockets - Available
- Jacks and Jack Stands - Available