A Community Shop in Downtown Portsmouth
The ultimate playground for those who tinker, design, build, fabricate, prototype, make and machine
Welcome to Port City Makerspace, the co-op shop for Portsmouth New Hampshire!
We are a community based shop that provides tools and workspace to members for a low monthly fee, and are organized and operated as a New Hampshire 501(C)(3) Non-profit Organization. We offer education aimed at safely utilizing the tools and workspace, and also promote the exchange of ideas within the community. In this environment members work both independently and collaboratively to research ideas, develop projects and put their heads and hands to good use.
We currently have a strong focus in four disciplines: metal, wood, electronics and bicycles. We are open to the public and no experience is necessary, so please stop in, check us out, and see what the space can provide for you. There are lots of reasons that you need tools in your life, and we are willing to help in any way we can.
Five easy ways you can join us:
1. Start using the space with a one day pass
2. Take a class in our space and gain new skills using our tools
3. Explore further with a weekend pass and build that project you’ve been dreaming up
4. Get serious with a Maker’s membership and be a part of our community
5. Join the guild and have unlimited 24/7 access to the ultimate workshop Click for more membership information!
How to find us
68 Morning Street Portsmouth, NH 03801
From the traffic circle:
Take the exit at the Holiday Inn
Go right onto Woodbury Ave
Go right on Morning St right after the bend
Follow it down to the parking lot in the back of the building!