to Port City Makerspace...
...the co-op shop for Portsmouth New Hampshire. We are a community based shop that provides tools and workspace to members for a low monthly fee. We currently have a strong focus in four disciplines: metal, wood, electronics and bicycles. The space we provide is the ultimate playground for those who tinker, design, build, fabricate, prototype, make and machine. We are open to the public and no experience is necessary.
We are open for business, come visit us and see what the space can provide for you.
There are lots of reasons that you need tools in your life, we can help.
Five easy ways you can join us to start building and tinkering:
- Start using the space with a one day pass
- Take a class in our space and gain new skills using our tools
- Explore further with a weekend pass and build that project you’ve been dreaming up
- Get serious with a Maker’s membership and be a part of our community
- Join the guild and have unlimited 24/7 access to the ultimate workshop
News from Port City Makerspace on our Blog!
- Teach a Course!
Do you have some skills you could share with the Port City Makerspace Community? Teaching a course is a great way to build community and make a little money on the side. If you have a course in mind just fill out this form
- Read More
- January 10, 2014
- Gift Memberships On Sale
Get your friends and loved ones a gift that keeps on giving. A membership to Port City Makerspace will feed their creative drive and help them follow their desire to create things.
- Read More
- December 11, 2013