The Makerspace is temporarily operating on a reservation-only basis. Please read the following notes about our reservation system.
- All members, volunteers, and visitors are required to register their visits using this system.
- Each workspace has a maximum occupancy, as listed below.
- Open time slots are first-come, first serve.
- If a time slot is "grayed out", that time is not available. Please choose another time.
- You may enter the Makerspace no sooner than the start of your reservation.
- You must be prepared to leave when your reservation ends. Plan time to clean and pack up.
- You may renew your reservation towards the end of your current one if there is capacity.
- Reservations can be made with as little as 2 minutes notice on the half-hour, but planning ahead is advised to ensure there will be room for you.
Please be sure you have read and agreed to the current COVID Rules for Members. (Last update: 12/12/2020)
Click on the name of the shop you wish to reserve time in, then choose the start time for your reservation.