This is a project documentation page for the Tuk Truk, an electric trike vehicle donated to the makerspace and is available for members to contribute to.
This vehicle is no longer here after a tool sale in 2016. It has found a new home on a nearby island.
- Model WZ-AC128C
- Watts: 1500
- Volts: ??? 12V??
- Max Amps: ???
- RPM: 320
- ???: IP54
- Batteries: Five 12V Lead-acid batteries (in series)
- Charger: 60V 1.6A Charger from ElectricScooterParts.com
- Ideal Charger: link
- Horn: 12V
- Headlights: Black GUIA
- Taillights: 124421CL/CLM Square LED Trailer Light
- Turn Signals: CEV Moped turn signal lights from treatland.tv
- 12v input to switch on head
- Battery Meter:
- 60V input
- Connect to 10k resistor
- Connect to Rin on instrument
- ground output on instrument, connect to 40k resistor in series and then to 12v ground
- Voutput (yellow) from instrument to 12v instrument
Buttons and Switches
- Looked at documentation that came with it and started entering key details into this wiki page.
- Seems like the batteries don't charge anymore. Will have to get some new ones. Think bout lithium for more compact power and a lighter vehicle.
March 2015 - Gave it a test ride! Runs pretty well, can go around the block to Ricci for supply runs.
Received: December 2014