Notice 10/14: As part of our COVID-19 precautions, new members must attend a Member Orientation.
Click here for details.
Become a member of the Makerspace and start working on projects! Get access to tools, workspace, and a collaborative community!
Our two primary levels of membership are
Port City Maker – Get access during Open Hours, which are posted at the bottom of the website.
Maker’s Guild – Get access 24/7 for non-stop making! You get your own RFID key and can come and go as you please.
You have the option to pay Monthly or Yearly. With Monthly you can be flexible and turn your membership on and off as you need it. With Yearly you save 10%, essentially getting a free month!
New members are required to attend an Orientation, which is scheduled weekly. Find the next one on the calendar here.
Those looking to save should also consider our Volunteer Program, which grants 24/7 access while only paying for the Port City Maker level! Please contact email@example.com if you are interested, or check out the different opportunities here on our Volunteer page.
We offer discounts for veterans, students, 30% discount is available with proof of enrollment or enlistment! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Benefits of becoming a member
- Access to our shared workspaces and equipment: Wood Shop, Electronics Lab, Metal Shop, Auto and Bike Shop, Classroom, and CNC Room.
- Discounts on classes, typically $10-30 off.
- Access to a community of makers with different backgrounds and specialties that you can learn from.
- Consumables and materials kept on hand for your convenience.
- Discounts at local stores like Ricci Lumber, Woodcraft, and more.